Have you entered?
Forestry South Africa’s (FSA) #ForestryFun promotion currently being hosted on our @forestry_explained Instagram profile is coming to an end! The competition closes on 31 October 2020 and offers @forestry_explained followers the opportunity to win one of three R1 000 Cape Union Mart eVouchers.
To stand a chance of winning, entrants are required to:
- Follow us on Instagram – @forestry_explained.
- Post a photograph or video of what #ForestryFun looks like to them. This could be mountain biking, hiking, dog walking, meditating, foraging, bird watching or simply enjoying the spectacular natural attractions found within the forestry landscape.
- Include in your post:
- Location where the photo or video was taken, this does not have to be specific but should include the name of the plantation and the province.
- Use the #ForestryFun.
- Tag @forestry_explained to ensure we do not overlook your entry.
At the end of the competition, twelve entrants will be selected from all the entries for the three competition categories:
- High-octane fun – mountain biking, trail running, horse riding, etc. Photographs of activities that are likely to get your heart racing and the adrenaline pumping.
- Leisurely pursuits – hiking, bird watching, meditation, picnicking etc. Activities where you are simply enjoying time spent within the forestry-landscape.
- Recreational landscape – spectacular scenic shots captured whilst enjoying recreational pursuit. These could be from lookout points along the various forestry hikes, a steep mountain bike trail winding its way down through the trees, or the nest of a raptor high in an indigenous forest found on a bird-watching walk within the forestry landscape.
Twelve entries from each category will be selected during the first week of November 2020. The twelve entries from each category will then be posted on the @forestry_explained Instagram account on separate days. Followers of @forestry_explained will be given 48 hours to select the winner, the winning entry is the one gets the most likes.